- Published on Friday, 20 September 2013 21:50
Student Club aims at
- instilling spiritual and moral values as well as patriotic feelings and beliefs in the youth;
- conserving and developing national artistic traditions;
- improving the quality of students′ leisure;
- contributing to the development of creative activities;
- involving students in amateur societies and hobby groups.
Student Club embraces 6 club societies.
Taking part in the University′s life students gain communication competence, develop management and organization skills, make friends, and gain prestige. It is the participation in the University′s cultural life that makes students′ life a bright spot.